Screen mirroring in Windows might seem a useless feature to few people but it can actually be helpful to you if you know its uses and its merits are unknown to most of the people. The feature of mirroring windows screen has so many advantages that you could never imagine. This features helps you in using the screen from anywhere possible. No matter you are physically present or not, you can also troubleshoot someone else’s PC with the help of this service. The number of applications are many and the procedure to do it is absolutely simple and easy. The great part is that whether android, iOS or mac, the method remains the same.
How To Mirror Windows Screen To Android, iOS And Mac
Using VNC connect to mirror the windows screen
VNC connect is one of the best and amazing application to share the windows screen to android, iOS or mac. The VNC connect is also amicable with the VNC viewer application. The advantage of this is that any device having the VNC viewer installed will be eligible to have the windows screen. Surprisingly, the windows screen can also be mirrored to another pc’s screen.
The steps to accomplish the mission of mirroring the windows screen are as follows:
- VNC connect is the one that enables the sharing of the windows screen while on the other hand VNC viewer is the one accountable for the screen view. The very first step to begin is to download both VNC connect and VNC viewer on the windows pc. Set up the VNC account by giving out the necessary details that are required.
- Choose the device where you want the windows screen to be mirrored. Whether it’s an iOS, android or mac, launch the VNC viewer there. Log in to your VNC account. In the VNC viewer application, you will come across the name of your windows pc.
- On the pc’s name, click twice and grant the permission to VNC to do the same. Click on “continue” after the identification process is completed.
- You can now use the windows screen on the remote device successfully.
Using chrome remote desktop to mirror the windows screen
If the device has google chrome running in it, you can use this other method of sharing the windows screen. You have to install the chrome desktop for this. The steps are lucid and as follows:
- From the app store, download the chrome remote desktop. In the windows pc, launch it and click on “get started.”
- For mirroring the screen, click on “share” and install the additional chrome remote desktop.
- The code that is displayed on the screen shall be used to get access to the remote desktop.
- On the remote device, perform the same steps by launching the app and clicking on get started followed by access.
- Enter the earlier code and tap on “connect.”
- By now you shall be able to enjoy the windows screen on android, iOS or mac.
Also Read: Free Music Editor Apps For iPhone
Although the VNC method is preferred over the chrome remote desktop method, the end choice is yours. VNC method is appreciated for the stability and high performance. It also a quicker way to mirror the windows screen to android, iOS and mac. There is otherwise no issue with any of the methods mentioned above. Feel free to go for any of the method and take the full advantage of the amazing feature of windows mirroring. Only after you use the feature, will you be able to see that how useful and beneficial this feature is. Without wasting much time, go and get started!!